To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and to create technical manpower of global standards in Computer Science Engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges
To develop professionals who are competent in the design, analysis and implementation of computational systems.
- To impart quality and value based education and contribute towards the advancement of computing, science and technology to raise satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
- Our endeavor is to apply new developments in computational hardware and software.
Programme Educational Objectives
The program Educational Objectives of the Computer Science & Engineering programme are designed to produce competent engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to the advancement of Computer Science & Engineering causes and to accommodate the needs of the profession. The graduates shall:
- Apply analysis, design, optimization and implementation skills in order to formulate and solve Computer Science and Engineering and multidisciplinary problems
- Take up higher studies, research & development and other creative efforts in science & technology.
- Use their skills in an ethical & professional manner to raise the satisfaction level of stake holders.
Program Specific Outcomes
Apply the skills in the areas of Networks & Cyber Security ,Cloud Computing,Smart Systems & in the multi-disciplinary area of Computer Science Engineering.
Demonstrate engineering practice learned through industry internship to solve live problems in various domains. software applications for problem solving.
The programme is targeted at developing the following competencies, skills and abilities amongst students. They shall be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering
fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex
engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
natural sciences, and engineering sciences
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and
design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate
consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research
methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern
engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess
societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to
the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering
solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and the need
for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and
norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader
in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the
engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write
effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the
engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and
leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in
independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.