To achieve excellent standards of quality education in Civil Engineering by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies & to create technical manpower of global standards in Civil Engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
To impart quality and value based education to raise satisfaction of all stake holders.
- To serve society and Nation for providing professional leadership.
- To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and implementation of Civil Engineering systems.
Programme Educational Objectives
The programme educational objectives of the civil engineering program are designed to produce skilled engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to the advancement of civil engineering profession and are ready to handle the challenges of the profession
They shall be able to:
- (PEO1) Apply fundamental technical knowledge and skills to find creative solutions to technological challenges and problems in various domains of Civil Engineering.
- (PEO2) Analyze, design and use skills in order to formulate and solve Civil Engineering problems
- (PEO3) Practice Civil Engineering in an ethical manner, as an individual or a team member, implementing eco- friendly sustainable technologies.
- (PEO4) Take up higher education and R & D in civil engineering and allied areas of science and technology for the benefit of industry and society.
Program Specific Outcomes
The Electronics Engineering Graduates shall be able to
- PSO1: Demonstrate Industrial practices learned through Field Project.
- PSO2: Demonstrate construction and management practices to solve infrastructural development issues.
- PSO3: Utilized skills in qualifying competitive exams and demonstrating leadership to emerged as potential entrepreneur.
Demonstrate industrial practices learned through internship and solve the live problems of industries.
The students will be able to learn:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and a need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize and need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.