Vision of the Department
To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and to create technical manpower of global standards in Electronics Engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
Mission of the Department
- M1: To impart quality and value based education to raise satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- M2: To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and implementation of engineering systems.
- M3: To contribute towards the advancement of engineering, science and technology.
- M4: To provide all possible support to promote research & development activities in the field of Electronics engineering and allied areas.
Programme Educational Objectives
The educational objectives of the Electronics Engineering programme are designed to produce competent engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to the advancement of electronics engineering causes and to accommodate the needs of the profession. The graduates shall:
- PEO1: Technical Competence
Apply their technical skills to find solution of complex problems encountered in Modern Analog & Digital Electronics Engineering practices.
- PEO2: Competent professionals
Function effectively in the rapidly changing world in broad context of electronics engineering to develop new products and technologies for mankind.
- PEO3: Satisfaction of Stake holders and quality assurance, Citizenship in the Global Community, Value based education
Cater to all Stakeholders, Quality Assurance & take up higher studies in electronics and allied areas in engineering
- PEO4: Research and development innovation
Utilize their skills in ethical and professional manner to contribute to research & development of innovative products and achieving Higher Education.
Program Specific Outcomes
The Electronics Engineering Graduates shall be able to
Utilize the knowledge of signal processing and biomedical electronics.
Demonstrate innovation and shall have capacity to protect IPR.
Demonstrate industrial practices learned through internship and solve the live problems of industries.
The students will be able to learn:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of
mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering
specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, review
research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching
substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural
sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for
complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that
meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public
health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use
research-based knowledge and research methods including design of
experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern
engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess
societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to
the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering
solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and a need
for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and
norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader
in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the
engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write
effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the
engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and
leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in
independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.