The objectives of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell( IEDC Cell
- To create an entrepreneurial eco-system in institute where students will get motivated to take up entrepreneurship over job.
- Inculcating spirit of innovation & entrepreneurship in students
- Getting insight to entrepreneurial theory and practice through activities and workshops
- Collaborating with similar bodies in other B-schools & technology institutes to accomplish the objectives
- Tie-up with Non-profit Entrepreneurial organizations (such as TiE, Wadhwani Foundation, NIESBUD) connecting E Cell to global network of entrepreneurs
- Facilitating students for campus companies
- Organizing motivational and inspirational talks from successful Entrepreneurs
- Facilitating students to convert innovative project marketable product
- Facilitating early stage start-up through proper mentoring
E-Cell also facilitate a "Know how" network to address student idea/project to meet unique needs for mentoring and guidance. E-Cell is constantly creating awareness for entrepreneurship and stimulates confidence among students to consider opportunities for business creation.For active entrepreneurial eco-system, E-Cell continuously organize workshop with focus to Entrepreneurship, Innovation competition, Start-up Boot-Camp, TED-Talks, Start-up Roadshow and many such activities which will keep the spirit of entrepreneurship amongst students.