To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with a rapidly changing
To develop managerial skills of global standards in the field of management with capabilities of
accepting new challenges.
- The Graduate should be able to solve complex business problems by applying knowledge of Management.
- The Graduate should be able to manage their Business Unit profitably.
- The Graduate should be committed to professional ethics and should be discharging duties in the interest of the society.
- Managerial Knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of Marketing ,Finance, HRM, Strategic Management, Operations skills and to the defined and applied management practices, processes, systems or methodologies.
- Problem Analysis: An ability to identify, formulate, study literature, and analyze broadly-defined managerial practices in reaching substantiated conclusions using analytical tools appropriate to management studies.
- Design/ development of solutions: An ability to design solutions for broadly- defined managerial practices to meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public institutions and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Investigation: An ability to conduct investigations of broadly-defined managerial practices; to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: An ability to select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern managerial practices to understand the limitations.
- The Manager and Society: An ability to demonstrate an understanding of the societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues, and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practices.
- Environment and Sustainability: An ability to understand the impact of business management solutions in societal and environmental context, and demonstrate knowledge of, and the need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: An ability to understand and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of business management practices and code of conduct.
- Individual and Team work: An ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse management teams.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively on broadly-defined management practices with the management community and with society at large, by being able to comprehend and write effective managerial reports, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: An ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply the same to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team and to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: An ability to recognize the need for, and to engage in life-long learning in management and allied domain with rapidly changing technology.