GHRCE has a dedicated Training & Placement Cell working with the objectives of training the students for campus recruitments, organizing campus recruitment programs, provide placements to students, helping to get sponsorships for projects, internships etc. This cell coordinates with the HR departments of various companies/industries and invites them for on-campus placement of students. Moreover, every department has a T&P coordinator from amongst the faculty to counsel and coordinate the students. The institute has taken efforts to incorporate some of the global trends so that the students get prepared to face the global competition. The institute is committed to provide quality-engineering education to all its students. The alumni of the institute are placed at good positions. The institute has always given importance for overall growth of the student thereby making them competent enough to face challenges of era of technology.
Procedure for Campus Recruitment
- The Placement Office (nodal point for placements at GHRCE) or the Student Placement Committee (a body of student representatives) sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
- Company/ Organization fills in a CRF (Click here for Campus Recruitment Form)containing details of the job offer (pay package, place of posting, allowances and other bonuses). CRFs can also be sent either by post or email to Placement Cell/ Office, GHRCE (email@example.com)
- If the company/ organization wishes to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can sent a request along with the preferred dates.
- Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- Companies may also conduct the complete process online through Skype or other relevant platforms.
- The company/ organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
Note: The placement office records jobs corresponding to the students selected. Students once placed may not be allowed to appear for other interviews as per the institute placement policy.
* The Campus Recruitment Form provides the primary basis of communicating the details of the positions offered to the candidates. It is therefore, highly desirable that the Form is completed in all respects and it would be advantageous if it were accompanied by relevant company literature with more details about the company.
Short Term Training Program on Mechatronics for Mahindra and Mahindra Employees(Click here for detail report)